Choose a challenging career that makes a difference.
The Commercial Vehicle Enforcement Branch helps make Alberta’s highways safer. Transport officers ensure commercial vehicles comply with provincial and federal law.
Do you want a rewarding career? Are you ready to make a difference? Then you might have what it takes to become a transport officer.
What's in it for you
Many people from across Canada and around the world choose to live and work in Alberta each year. Alberta's stable economy and innovative business spirit make it an ideal place to work.
As a transport officer, you get:
- a rewarding career with a unique and professional law enforcement team
- a pension, excellent benefits and job security
- province-wide career opportunities
- the use of innovative technology
- a rewarding, challenging and dynamic work environment
- paid training opportunities
- promotion opportunities