Join our team and make a difference.
Probation officers play a vital role in the community. They support community safety by assisting clients with their rehabilitative efforts and ensuring they comply with court orders.
What’s in it for you
Many people from across Canada and around the world choose to live and work in Alberta each year. Alberta’s stable economy and innovative business spirit make it an ideal place to work.
As a probation officer, you get:
- a chance to help people re-integrate into the community
- a rewarding, challenging and dynamic work environment
- to be part of a team with a high level of professionalism
- a pension, excellent benefits and job security
- province-wide career opportunities
- paid training opportunities
- promotion opportunities